Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Colorado State Rams (0-2) will look to upset the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium. The Blue Raiders are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 51.5 points.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Middle Tennessee vs. Colorado State matchup.
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Middle Tennessee Moneyline||Colorado State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Middle Tennessee (-3.5)||51.5||-175||+145||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Middle Tennessee (-3.5)||51.5||-194||+160||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- UAB vs Georgia
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Cal vs Washington
- SMU vs TCU
- UCLA vs Utah
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- USC vs Arizona State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- BYU vs Kansas
Colorado State vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Colorado State has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Rams have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Middle Tennessee has covered once in three games with a spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have been favored by 3.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
Colorado State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+8000||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|To Win the MWC||+3000||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.