How to Watch the Northern Colorado vs. Washington State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 23 Washington State Cougars (2-0) face an FCS opponent, the Northern Colorado Bears (0-2) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Martin Stadium.
Washington State is putting up 444.0 yards per game on offense (43rd in the FBS), and rank 78th on the other side of the ball, yielding 362.5 yards allowed per game. Northern Colorado has been struggling offensively, ranking 16th-worst in the FCS with 9.0 points per game. It has been more effective on defense, allowing 36.5 points per contest (91st-ranked).
Below in this story, we give you all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on Pac-12 Network.
Northern Colorado vs. Washington State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- BYU vs Arkansas
- TCU vs Houston
- Army vs UTSA
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
Northern Colorado vs. Washington State Key Statistics
|Northern Colorado||Washington State|
|225.5 (108th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||444.0 (58th)|
|555.0 (113th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||362.5 (70th)|
|88.5 (94th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||85.5 (116th)|
|137.0 (97th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||358.5 (8th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (34th)|
|0 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
Northern Colorado Stats Leaders
- Jacob Sirmon has racked up 220 yards on 52.5% passing while collecting one touchdown pass with one interception this season.
- The team's top rusher, David Afari, has carried the ball 25 times for 99 yards (49.5 per game).
- Darius Stewart has run for 62 yards across 17 carries.
- Blake Haggerty has collected nine receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 87 (43.5 yards per game). He's been targeted nine times and has one touchdown.
- Christian Arrington has caught two passes and compiled 53 receiving yards (26.5 per game).
- Jordan Riles' three receptions (on three targets) have netted him 36 yards (18.0 ypg).
Washington State Stats Leaders
- Cameron Ward leads Washington State with 663 yards (331.5 ypg) on 57-of-81 passing with five touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 83 rushing yards on 30 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Nakia Watson has been handed the ball 18 times this year and racked up 41 yards (20.5 per game) with one touchdown. He's also helped out in the passing game with five grabs for 35 yards and one touchdown.
- Lincoln Victor's leads his squad with 223 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 18 receptions (out of 24 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Josh Kelly has hauled in eight receptions totaling 103 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Cooper Mathers has hauled in four receptions for 79 yards, an average of 39.5 yards per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Washington State or Northern Colorado gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.