Rockies vs. Royals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jordan Lyles will start for the Kansas City Royals on Friday at Kauffman Stadium against Charlie Blackmon and the Colorado Rockies. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET in this first game of a three-game series.
Bookmakers list the Royals as -125 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Rockies +105 moneyline odds to win. The over/under for the contest has been listed at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockies vs. Royals Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 4-6.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Rockies and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Rockies have put together a 3-2-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 matchups (oddsmakers set runlines in five of those contests). In three straight games, Colorado and its opponent have finished below the over/under, with the average total set by sportsbooks being 9.3 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Royals vs Rockies Player Props|
|Royals vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Rockies|
|Royals vs Rockies Odds|
|Royals vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 48 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (43.8%) in those games.
- Colorado has a record of 17-25, a 40.5% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +105 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Colorado's games have gone over the total in 25 of its 57 chances.
- The Rockies are 5-3-0 against the spread in their eight games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.