Nuggets Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Denver Nuggets (51-24) currently have the fourth-best odds among all teams to win the 2022-23 NBA championship at +750. They next hit the court at home against the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday, March 30 at 10:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Nuggets NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+750||4th||Bet $100 to win $750|
|To Make the Finals||+300||-||Bet $100 to win $300|
Think the Nuggets can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Nuggets would face a team from the play-in tournament as the top seed in the Western Conference, 3.5 games ahead of the Grizzlies.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||11.0|
|6||Golden State Warriors||12.0|
|8||Los Angeles Lakers||13.5|
|9||New Orleans Pelicans||13.5|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||14.0|
Nuggets Team Stats
- The Nuggets have put together a 51-23 record this season.
- The Nuggets have a 32-6 record at home and a 19-17 record on the road.
- The Nuggets are 43-14 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 8-9 in games they were listed as underdogs.
- The Nuggets are 6-6 in one-possession games and 19-7 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- When favored by more than three points this season, the Nuggets are 39-9. Meanwhile, they have sported a 4-5 record when favored by three or fewer points.
- The Nuggets have tallied four wins when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (4-4), and they have posted a 4-5 record in games when playing as underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Nuggets Player Awards Odds
- Most Valuable Player: Nikola Jokic (+125, first in NBA)
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Nuggets' Top Players
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Nuggets is Nikola Jokic, who averages 24.9 points, 11.9 rebounds and 9.9 assists per game.
- The Nuggets get the most three-point shooting production out of Michael Porter Jr., who knocks down 3.0 threes per game.
- The Denver steals leader is Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Aaron Gordon, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.