Rockies vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
When the Miami Marlins (24-24) and Colorado Rockies (20-28) match up at Coors Field on Tuesday, May 23, Eury Perez will get the nod for the Marlins, while the Rockies will send Austin Gomber to the mound. The game will start at 8:40 PM ET.
The Marlins are favored in this one, at -130, while the underdog Rockies have +110 odds to upset. An 11.5-run total has been listed in the matchup.
Rockies vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Perez - MIA (1-0, 2.79 ERA) vs Gomber - COL (3-4, 6.70 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Marlins Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||-||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-130||+110||-||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||11.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||Marlins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to wager on the Rockies and Marlins game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+110), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rockies are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Elias Díaz get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Marlins have entered the game as favorites 16 times this season and won 10, or 62.5%, of those games.
- The Marlins have a 7-4 record (winning 63.6% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -130 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for Miami.
- The Marlins were favored on the moneyline for seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 4-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Miami and its opponents combined to go over the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rockies have won in 17, or 44.7%, of the 38 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Rockies have a win-loss record of 13-19 when favored by +110 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Rockies vs. Marlins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Randal Grichuk||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+145)|
|Elias Díaz||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+125)|
|Ryan McMahon||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+135)|
|Kris Bryant||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+135)|
|Charlie Blackmon||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+160)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rockies, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+25000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.