Charlie Blackmon Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Marlins - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 11:28 AM MDT
The Colorado Rockies and Charlie Blackmon, who went 1-for-4 last time out, take on Eury Perez and the Miami Marlins at Coors Field, Tuesday at 8:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he went 1-for-4 against the Marlins.
Charlie Blackmon Game Info & Props vs. the Marlins
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Marlins Starter: Eury Pérez
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -128)
Looking to place a prop bet on Charlie Blackmon? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Charlie Blackmon At The Plate
- Blackmon is hitting .276 with 11 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 18 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters, he ranks 52nd in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 34th and he is 84th in slugging.
- Blackmon has gotten at least one hit in 69% of his games this year (29 of 42), with more than one hit 13 times (31%).
- He has gone deep in 7.1% of his games this year, and 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Blackmon has driven in a run in 12 games this season (28.6%), including five games with more than one RBI (11.9%).
- In 45.2% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had four games with multiple runs (9.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Charlie Blackmon Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (75%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (63.6%)|
|7 (35%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (27.3%)|
|8 (40%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (50%)|
|1 (5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.1%)|
|7 (35%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (22.7%)|
Marlins Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has a collective 9.4 K/9, the fifth-best in the league.
- The Marlins' 4.47 team ERA ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Marlins pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered (58 total, 1.2 per game).
- Perez (1-0) gets the start for the Marlins, his third of the season.
- The right-hander last appeared on Thursday against the Washington Nationals, when he tossed five innings, allowing one earned run while giving up three hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.