How to Watch the Mercury vs. Sky Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 8:28 AM MDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 10:30 AM MDT
The Chicago Sky (1-0) play the Phoenix Mercury (0-1) on Sunday, May 21, 2023 at Footprint Center. It starts at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN and ESPN+.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Mercury or Sky with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Mercury vs. Sky Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Footprint Center
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
Rep your team with officially licensed Mercury gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Key Stats for Mercury vs. Sky
- Last year, Phoenix put up only 0.2 fewer points per game (81.1) than Chicago allowed (81.3).
- The Mercury had an 11-7 record last season when scoring more than 81.3 points.
- Last season, Phoenix had a 42.9% shooting percentage from the field, which was 0.9% lower than the 43.8% of shots Chicago's opponents hit.
- The Mercury had an 8-7 straight-up record in games they shot better than 43.8% from the field.
- Phoenix made 32.9% of its three-point shots last season, 1.1% lower than the 34% Chicago allowed opponents to shoot from deep.
- The Mercury had a 9-5 record when the team made more than 34% of their three-point attempts.
- Phoenix and Chicago grabbed rebounds at approximately the same rate last season (31.2 and 34.8 boards per game, respectively).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.