Michael Porter Jr. NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 20
Michael Porter Jr. and his Denver Nuggets teammates hit the court versus the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2023 NBA Playoffs, at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday.
Let's look at Porter's prop bets, and some stats and trends to help you select good wagers.
Michael Porter Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Michael Porter Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Michael Porter Jr. Insights vs. the Lakers
- Porter is responsible for taking 11.5% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 13.2 per game.
- This season, he's accounted for 19.4% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging three per game.
- The Nuggets rank 27th in possessions per game with 99.5. His opponents, the Lakers, have one of the fastest tempos, ranking second with 104.8 possessions per contest.
- The Lakers are the 20th-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 116.6 points per contest.
- On the glass, the Lakers are 25th in the league, allowing 44.9 rebounds per game.
- Looking at assists, the Lakers are 15th in the league, allowing 25.7 per game.
- The Lakers are the 18th-ranked team in the league at allowing threes, conceding 12.5 made 3-pointers per game.
Michael Porter Jr. vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Porter or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.