Rockies Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 28, the Colorado Rockies (24-30) have the 27th-ranked odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series at +100000, putting them in the bottom half of the majors. To win the NL West, the Rockies' odds are +25000 (fifth in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockies MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL West||+25000||-||(+25000, bet $100 to win $25000)|
Think the Rockies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockies Standings Information
The Rockies are 9.0 games behind in the NL West, and 4.0 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|1||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Francisco Giants||4.5|
|4||San Diego Padres||7.5|
Rockies Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.7 K/9, the fourth-worst in MLB.
- Colorado has the 28th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.15).
- The Rockies have an 8-2 record in games this season when they hit at least two home runs.
- Colorado has gone 9-3 in its 12 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Rockies have gone 6-7 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Colorado has gone 14-6 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies Next Game Information
Rockies Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Kris Bryant||+15000||-||-||.269/.351/.385 5 HR 17 RBI|
|C.J. Cron||+20000||-||-||.228/.277/.426 6 HR 20 RBI|
|Charlie Blackmon||+20000||-||-||.287/.369/.466 5 HR 23 RBI|
|Ryan McMahon||+25000||-||-||.238/.321/.443 7 HR 28 RBI|
|Ezequiel Tovar||+25000||-||+8000||.227/.273/.360 3 HR 20 RBI|
|Kyle Freeland||-||+15000||-||4-5 3.86 ERA 6.5 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rockies gear at Fanatics!
Rockies' Top Players
- Charlie Blackmon has been the team's top producer this year, registering a .287/.369/.466 triple slash with 13 doubles, five home runs, 19 walks and 23 RBI.
- This season, Elias Diaz is hitting .333/.387/.519 with six home runs, 27 RBI, and a 8.1% walk rate. He has also tacked on one stolen base.
- At the dish, Jurickson Profar has produced a .731 OPS, batting .249/.322/.409 with 12 doubles, five home runs, 21 walks and 27 RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has hit .238/.321/.443 with seven home runs, 28 RBI, and a 11% walk rate this year. He has also collected four steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.