Rockies Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of September 22, the Colorado Rockies (56-97) have the 17th-ranked odds in MLB to win the World Series at +100000, putting them in the bottom half of the big leagues. To win the NL West, the Rockies' odds are +100000 (fifth in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rockies MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||17th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL West||+100000||-||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Rockies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies Standings Information
In both the NL West and Wild Card standings, the Rockies are way back -- 38.0 and 22.5 games, respectively.
|1||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Francisco Giants||18.5|
|4||San Diego Padres||19.5|
Rockies Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.1 K/9, the worst in the majors.
- Colorado has the last-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.67).
- The Rockies have a 19-14 record this season in games when they hit at least two homers.
- Colorado has gone 14-12 in its 26 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Rockies have a 12-15 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Colorado has gone 34-15 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Rockies Next Game Information
Rockies Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Kris Bryant||+20000||-||-||.239/.321/.373 10 HR 30 RBI|
|Charlie Blackmon||+20000||-||-||.281/.373/.440 7 HR 38 RBI|
|Ezequiel Tovar||+25000||-||+15000||.257/.291/.415 15 HR 73 RBI|
|Ryan McMahon||+25000||-||-||.247/.329/.443 23 HR 70 RBI|
|Brendan Rodgers||+25000||-||-||.252/.316/.331 1 HR 15 RBI|
|Kyle Freeland||-||+15000||-||6-14 5.03 ERA 5.4 K/9|
Rockies' Top Players
- Ryan McMahon has a .247/.329/.443 slash line this year, with 23 homers, 70 RBI, 79 runs scored, and a 10.9% walk rate. Additionally, he has tallied five steals.
- This season, Ezequiel Tovar has produced a .707 OPS, batting .257/.291/.415 with 34 doubles, 15 home runs, 24 walks and 73 RBI. He has also stolen 11 bases.
- At the dish, Elias Diaz has been one of the team's more productive hitters, registering a .271/.318/.417 triple slash with 24 doubles, 14 home runs, 32 walks and 71 RBI.
- Nolan Jones has a .281 batting average so far this season to go along with a .372 OBP, 17 home runs, 55 runs scored and 54 RBI, also including 17 stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.