How to Watch San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament Final Four
Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 10:17 AM MDT
The San Diego State Aztecs (31-6) and Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) will play on Saturday for a spot in the NCAA Tournament National Championship game. This Final Four contest starts at 6:09 PM at NRG Stadium (airing on CBS).
In the article below, we provide all the info you need to watch this matchup on fuboTV.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- When: Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 6:09 PM ET
- Where: NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
San Diego State Stats Insights
- The Aztecs make 44.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.9 percentage points higher than the Owls have allowed to their opponents (40.2%).
- In games San Diego State shoots higher than 40.2% from the field, it is 19-5 overall.
- The Owls are the 12th-ranked rebounding team in the nation, while the Aztecs sit at 79th.
- The 71.5 points per game the Aztecs score are 6.4 more points than the Owls allow (65.1).
- San Diego State has a 20-4 record when putting up more than 65.1 points.
Florida Atlantic Stats Insights
- The Owls have shot at a 46.7% clip from the field this season, 5.9 percentage points above the 40.8% shooting opponents of the Aztecs have averaged.
- This season, Florida Atlantic has a 25-2 record in games the team collectively shoots better than 40.8% from the field.
- The Owls are the 12th-ranked rebounding team in the country, the Aztecs sit at 95th.
- The Owls' 78.0 points per game are 15.1 more points than the 62.9 the Aztecs allow.
- When Florida Atlantic gives up fewer than 71.5 points, it is 18-0.
San Diego State Home & Away Comparison
- San Diego State is posting 75.4 points per game this season in home games, which is 6.5 more points than it is averaging when playing on the road (68.9).
- In home games, the Aztecs are surrendering 5.2 fewer points per game (60.4) than in road games (65.6).
- When it comes to total threes made, San Diego State has played better in home games this season, draining 8.2 per game, compared to 7.5 in away games. Meanwhile, it has put up a 37.4% three-point percentage at home and a 38.7% clip away from home.
Florida Atlantic Home & Away Comparison
- In 2022-23 Florida Atlantic is scoring 6.2 more points per game at home (82.1) than away (75.9).
- At home, the Owls allow 64.2 points per game. Away, they give up 67.5.
- Florida Atlantic drains more 3-pointers at home (10.4 per game) than on the road (9.9). But it has a lower 3-point percentage at home (37.7%) than away (38%).
San Diego State Schedule
|3/18/2023||Furman||W 75-52||Amway Center|
|3/24/2023||Alabama||W 71-64||KFC Yum! Center|
|3/26/2023||Creighton||W 57-56||KFC Yum! Center|
|4/1/2023||Florida Atlantic||-||NRG Stadium|
Florida Atlantic Schedule
|3/19/2023||Fairleigh Dickinson||W 78-70||Nationwide Arena|
|3/23/2023||Tennessee||W 62-55||Madison Square Garden|
|3/25/2023||Kansas State||W 79-76||Madison Square Garden|
|4/1/2023||San Diego State||-||NRG Stadium|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.