Rockies vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - April 1
The San Diego Padres (0-2) will look to Manny Machado for a spark when they host the Colorado Rockies (2-0) in an early-season contest at PETCO Park on Saturday, April 1. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Padres as -225 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Rockies +180 moneyline odds to win. The contest's over/under has been set at 8 runs.
Rockies vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSD
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Probable Pitchers: Michael Wacha - SD (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Jose Urena - COL (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Rockies vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-240||+200||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-227||+185||-||-||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-210||+180||Padres (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to bet on the Rockies and Padres game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rockies (+180) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $28.00 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Charlie Blackmon hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Rockies vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- The Padres were favorites in 119 games last season and won 68 (57.1%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Padres won nine of their 15 games, or 60%, when favored by at least -225 on the moneyline.
- San Diego has a 69.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Padres hit 77 home runs at home last season (one per game).
- San Diego averaged 2.3 extra-base hits per game while slugging .364 in home contests.
- The Rockies were victorious in 52, or 38.8%, of the 134 contests they were chosen as underdogs in last season.
- Last year, the Rockies won 12 of 37 games when listed as at least +180 on the moneyline.
- Colorado hit 51 homers away from home last season (0.6 per game).
- The Rockies slugged .336 with 2.4 extra-base hits per game in road contests.
Rockies vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Kris Bryant||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+225)|
|Yonathan Daza||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+1200)||0.5 (+325)|
|Charlie Blackmon||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+230)|
|Ryan McMahon||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+230)|
|Harold Castro||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+275)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rockies, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+30000||28th||5th|
|Win NL West||+15000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.