Kris Bryant Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Padres - April 1
Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 1:24 PM MDT
Kris Bryant -- 1-for-4 in his last game -- will be in action for the Colorado Rockies versus the San Diego Padres, with Michael Wacha on the hill, on April 1 at 8:40 PM ET.
In his last game, he went 1-for-4 against the Padres.
Kris Bryant Game Info & Props vs. the Padres
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Padres Starter: Michael Wacha
- TV Channel: BSSD
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +225)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kris Bryant? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Kris Bryant At The Plate (2022)
- Bryant hit .306 with 12 doubles, five home runs and 17 walks.
- Bryant had a base hit in 31 of 42 games last season (73.8%), with at least two hits in 14 of those contests (33.3%).
- He homered in 9.5% of his games last year (four of 42), and 2.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Bryant picked up an RBI in 11 of 42 games last season (26.2%), including three occasions when he drove in multiple runs (7.1%).
- He came around to score 22 times in 42 games (52.4%) last season, including six occasions when he scored more than once (14.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kris Bryant Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|20 (76.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (68.8%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (25.0%)|
|14 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (50.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (25.0%)|
|5 (19.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (37.5%)|
Padres Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The pitching staff for the Padres had a collective 9.1 K/9 last season, the fifth-best in MLB.
- The Padres had a 3.82 team ERA that ranked 11th among all league pitching staffs.
- Padres pitchers combined to surrender 173 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (17th in the league).
- Wacha makes his first start of the season for the Padres.
- The 31-year-old righty started and threw four innings in his last appearance on Sunday, Oct. 2 against the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Last season he finished with a 3.32 ERA and a 1.115 WHIP over his 23 games, putting together an 11-2 record.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.