Avalanche vs. Stars: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 7:46 AM MDT
The Dallas Stars (41-20-14), winners of three straight road games, visit the Colorado Avalanche (44-24-6) at Ball Arena on Saturday at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX.
Avalanche vs. Stars Game Info
- When: Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
|Avalanche (-150)||Stars (+130)||6|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Avalanche Betting Insights
- The Avalanche have won 32 of their 53 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (60.4%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter, Colorado has gone 22-15 (winning 59.5%).
- The Avalanche have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.0% in this contest.
- Colorado's 74 matches this season have finished above this game's total of 6 goals 37 times.
Avalanche vs. Stars Rankings
|Avalanche Total (Rank)||Stars Total (Rank)|
|241 (15th)||Goals||257 (7th)|
|202 (4th)||Goals Allowed||204 (8th)|
|59 (5th)||Power Play Goals||54 (12th)|
|46 (13th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||38 (3rd)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Avalanche with DraftKings.
Avalanche Advanced Stats
- Four of Colorado's last 10 games hit the over.
- The Avalanche and their opponents have averaged 6.3 goals combined in their past 10 games, 0.3 more than the over/under of 6 in this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Avalanche are scoring 1.8 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Avalanche offense's 241 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 15th in the league.
- The Avalanche are ranked fourth in NHL play for the fewest goals against this season, having given up 202 total goals (2.7 per game).
- The team's goal differential is eighth-best in the league at +39.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.