Indiana vs. Miami (FL) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Monday's contest between the Indiana Hoosiers (28-3) and Miami Hurricanes (20-12) going head to head at Assembly Hall has a projected final score of 78-61 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Indiana, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Hoosiers head into this contest following a 77-47 victory against Tennessee Tech on Saturday.
Indiana vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Indiana vs. Miami (FL) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana 78, Miami (FL) 61
Indiana Schedule Analysis
- The Hoosiers beat the No. 3-ranked Iowa Hawkeyes, 87-78, on February 9, which goes down as their signature win of the season.
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, the Hoosiers are 10-3 (.769%) -- tied for the eighth-most wins.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Indiana is 9-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the second-most wins.
Indiana 2022-23 Best Wins
- 87-78 at home over Iowa (No. 3/AP Poll) on February 9
- 68-61 at home over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on January 12
- 79-67 on the road over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on November 14
- 78-65 at home over Ohio State (No. 12/AP Poll) on January 26
- 83-59 on the road over Ohio State (No. 12/AP Poll) on February 13
Miami (FL) Schedule Analysis
- In their best win of the season, the Hurricanes defeated the No. 4 Virginia Tech Hokies, 77-66, on January 8.
- The Hurricanes have tied for the 29th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (five), but also have tied for the 38th-most Quadrant 1 defeats (nine).
- Miami (FL) has four wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 46th-most in the country.
- According to the RPI, the Hoosiers have six wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 68th-most in the nation.
Miami (FL) 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-66 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on January 8
- 62-58 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on January 5
- 86-82 at home over Florida State (No. 29) on February 9
- 62-61 over Oklahoma State (No. 41) on March 18
- 59-54 at home over Clemson (No. 57) on February 16
Indiana Performance Insights
- The Hoosiers average 81.3 points per game (sixth in college basketball) while allowing 61.8 per outing (103rd in college basketball). They have a +605 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 19.5 points per game.
- Offensively, Indiana is scoring 78.5 points per game this year in conference tilts. As a comparison, its overall average (81.3 points per game) is 2.8 PPG higher.
- The Hoosiers post 81.9 points per game at home, compared to 78.5 points per game in road games, a difference of 3.4 points per contest.
- At home, Indiana is ceding 10 fewer points per game (55.8) than in road games (65.8).
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Hoosiers have had a tough time putting the ball in the basket over their last 10 games, scoring 79.8 points per contest over that span compared to the 81.3 they've put up over the course of this year.
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes' +215 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 6.7 points per game) is a result of putting up 70.5 points per game (76th in college basketball) while giving up 63.8 per outing (164th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Miami (FL) is putting up fewer points (67.3 per game) than it is overall (70.5) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23 the Hurricanes are scoring 9.3 more points per game at home (74.8) than away (65.5).
- At home Miami (FL) is allowing 60.6 points per game, 7.8 fewer points than it is away (68.4).
- The Hurricanes have played worse offensively in their previous 10 games, scoring 64.7 points per contest, 5.8 fewer points their than season average of 70.5.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.