Colorado vs. Duke Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 9:40 AM MDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 5:39 PM MDT
Monday's contest between the Duke Blue Devils (26-6) and Colorado Buffaloes (24-8) matching up at Cameron Indoor Stadium has a projected final score of 64-58 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Duke, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 9:00 PM ET on March 20.
In their last game on Saturday, the Buffaloes secured an 82-60 victory over Middle Tennessee.
Colorado vs. Duke Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Colorado vs. Duke Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duke 64, Colorado 58
Colorado Schedule Analysis
- The Buffaloes captured their signature win of the season on January 6, when they took down the Utah Utes, who rank No. 8 in the AP's Top 25, by a score of 77-67.
- The Buffaloes have 10 wins against Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the eighth-most in the nation.
- Colorado has four wins against Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 46th-most in Division 1.
Colorado 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-67 at home over Utah (No. 8/AP Poll) on January 6
- 73-70 at home over UCLA (No. 14/AP Poll) on January 27
- 72-65 at home over Arizona (No. 25/AP Poll) on January 13
- 65-54 on the road over Washington State (No. 23/AP Poll) on January 1
- 71-68 at home over Washington State (No. 23/AP Poll) on February 10
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Colorado Performance Insights
- The Buffaloes' +338 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 10.5 points per game) is a result of putting up 69.2 points per game (100th in college basketball) while allowing 58.7 per outing (47th in college basketball).
- In Pac-12 action, Colorado has averaged 3.3 fewer points (65.9) than overall (69.2) in 2022-23.
- The Buffaloes are scoring more points at home (74.1 per game) than on the road (65.1).
- In 2022-23 Colorado is giving up 0.1 fewer points per game at home (59.2) than away (59.3).
- Over their past 10 games, the Buffaloes are tallying 66.5 points per contest, compared to their season average of 69.2.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.