Colorado vs. Middle Tennessee Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Saturday's contest between the Colorado Buffaloes (23-8) and Middle Tennessee Lady Raiders (28-4) going head to head at Cameron Indoor Stadium has a projected final score of 65-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Colorado, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on March 18.
In their last matchup on Friday, the Buffaloes suffered a 61-49 loss to Washington State.
Colorado vs. Middle Tennessee Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNews
Colorado vs. Middle Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado 65, Middle Tennessee 64
Colorado Schedule Analysis
- In their best win of the season, the Buffaloes took down the No. 8 Utah Utes, 77-67, on January 6.
- The Buffaloes have tied for the ninth-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (nine).
- Colorado has tied for the 45th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (four).
Colorado 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-67 at home over Utah (No. 8/AP Poll) on January 6
- 73-70 at home over UCLA (No. 14/AP Poll) on January 27
- 72-65 at home over Arizona (No. 25/AP Poll) on January 13
- 65-54 on the road over Washington State (No. 23/AP Poll) on January 1
- 71-68 at home over Washington State (No. 23/AP Poll) on February 10
Colorado Performance Insights
- The Buffaloes are outscoring opponents by 10.2 points per game with a +316 scoring differential overall. They put up 68.8 points per game (108th in college basketball) and allow 58.6 per contest (46th in college basketball).
- Colorado's offense has been worse in Pac-12 games this season, tallying 65.9 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 68.8 PPG.
- Offensively, the Buffaloes have fared better at home this year, scoring 74.1 points per game, compared to 65.1 per game in road games.
- Defensively, Colorado has played better in home games this year, surrendering 59.2 points per game, compared to 59.3 when playing on the road.
- The Buffaloes have seen a decrease in scoring recently, racking up 64.6 points per game in their last 10 contests, 4.2 points fewer than the 68.8 they've scored this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.