How to Watch Miami vs. Drake on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 6:16 AM MDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 1:18 PM MDT
A first-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 5-seed Miami Hurricanes (25-7) play against the No. 12 seed Drake Bulldogs (27-7) on Friday at MVP Arena. The matchup starts at 7:25 PM.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Miami vs. Drake Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:25 PM ET
- Where: MVP Arena in Albany, New York
- TV: TBS
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Miami Stats Insights
- This season, the Hurricanes have a 48.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 7.8% higher than the 40.8% of shots the Bulldogs' opponents have hit.
- In games Miami shoots better than 40.8% from the field, it is 22-4 overall.
- The Hurricanes are the 172nd-ranked rebounding team in the country, the Bulldogs sit at 76th.
- The Hurricanes record 79.4 points per game, 15.5 more points than the 63.9 the Bulldogs allow.
- When Miami totals more than 63.9 points, it is 24-6.
Drake Stats Insights
- The Bulldogs are shooting 47% from the field, 2% higher than the 45% the Hurricanes' opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Drake has a 16-1 record in games the team collectively shoots better than 45% from the field.
- The Bulldogs are the 76th-ranked rebounding team in the nation, the Hurricanes sit at 135th.
- The Bulldogs' 75.3 points per game are just 3.2 more points than the 72.1 the Hurricanes give up to opponents.
- When Drake gives up fewer than 79.4 points, it is 22-5.
Miami Home & Away Comparison
- Miami is posting 83.4 points per game this season at home, which is 8.2 more points than it is averaging on the road (75.2).
- The Hurricanes are ceding 72.9 points per game this season in home games, which is 3.9 more points than they're allowing on the road (69).
- Miami is averaging 8.3 treys per game with a 39.3% shooting percentage from three-point land at home, which is 1.1 more threes and four% points better than it is averaging in away games (7.2 threes per game, 35.3% three-point percentage).
Drake Home & Away Comparison
- At home Drake is putting up 80.3 points per game, 7.8 more than it is averaging away (72.5).
- In 2022-23 the Bulldogs are giving up 7.7 fewer points per game at home (61.9) than away (69.6).
- At home, Drake drains 8.5 3-pointers per game, one more than it averages on the road (7.5). However, its 3-point shooting percentage is lower at home (36%) than away (38%).
|3/4/2023||Pittsburgh||W 78-76||Watsco Center|
|3/9/2023||Wake Forest||W 74-72||Greensboro Coliseum|
|3/10/2023||Duke||L 85-78||Greensboro Coliseum|
|3/3/2023||Murray State||W 74-62||Enterprise Center|
|3/4/2023||Southern Illinois||W 65-52||Enterprise Center|
|3/5/2023||Bradley||W 77-51||Enterprise Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.