The smarter mortgage company.
Guild Mortgage Company is the leading privately-held company in the Western United States
We have lived, experienced, and proved our commitment to our customers and employees for more than fifty years, through all kinds of markets, by creating partnerships for lasting success. We pair the resources of large companies with the accessibility and soul of a small company, to serve our customers’ needs. Our vision for Guild Mortgage Company is to build on our decades of success by seeking new opportunities for growth while keeping true to our history and values.
For more than fifty years, Guild has helped homebuyers to live their dream of homeownership. We offer the advantages of large companies, with a depth of knowledge, skill level and access to contemporary technology that make your experience satisfying and rewarding.
I want to buy my first home and have down-payment assistance available.
Your community could help.
State Bond programs allow for lower down payments and possible down payment assistance from the state or city in which you live. Typically you must be a First Time Homebuyer to participate in these programs. This offering varies from state to state.
~Down Payment Assistance Programs - We work with 100's local and state programs designed to help homebuyers reach the goal of owning a home
~Lower minimum credit scores
~Up to 100% financing available
~30 year fixed mortgages
~Income and property restrictions may apply
~Subject to availability in each state
All loans are subject to underwriter final approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an Accountant or Tax Advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deductions.
I don't have a lot of money for a down payment.
We have an FHA for you. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) offers low down payment options for financing a primary residence. The flexible guidelines and lower credit requirements helps many people become new homeowners every year.
~Credit scores as low as 580 FICO
~Manufactured home financing (requires 640 FICO)
~Gift funds for down payment allowed
~Non-Traditional credit allowed
~All loans are subject to underwriter final approval, terms and conditions may apply. Subject to change without notice. Always consult an Accountant or Tax ~Advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deductions.
~Up to 96.55 Financing Available.
For these loans and more CLICK HERE.
Credit Approval Protection
If Guild issued a preliminary underwriting credit approval, and is then unable to close on the borrower’s loan, we will pay the borrower up to $1,000 for inspections, appraisals and relocation expenses incurred. Guild will also reimburse the borrower for their lost earnest money deposit, up to $5,000. See terms and conditions below.
1) Credit Approval Protection covers the preapproval of the borrower’s credit package. Credit Approval Protection and/or Closing Costs Protection (collectively the “guarantee”) will apply only if there are no material changes in the borrower’s application or credit status from the date of preliminary credit approval through closing. A certificate of credit approval will be issued with the date of the preliminary credit approval. Material changes include changes in underwriting guidelines, the loan amount or loan product, loss or change of employment or income, undisclosed liabilities or increases in debt, fraud, misrepresentations or material omissions in the loan application and supporting documents.
2) The guarantee is not a mortgage loan approval nor a commitment to lend, and is subject to the customer satisfying all underwriting guidelines and loan approval conditions, including identifying a property that is acceptable collateral to Guild and satisfying all appraisal and title requirements.
3) This program only applies to loans to be funded by Guild using conventional, high balance (non-jumbo), FHA and VA loan programs for one to four family dwelling units only and excludes second liens, investment properties, refinance loans, renovation loans, non-purchase money home equity lines of credit, interim construction loans or other temporary financing, loans brokered to or by Guild, loans involving short sales, or any other purchase contract that requires the approval from a third party (e.g., a lender, relocation company, etc.).
4) Unforeseen circumstances adversely affecting the ability to perform will void Guild’s obligations under the Program (natural disasters, inclement weather, catastrophic event, or other major event beyond Guild’s control).
5) If Guild does not perform and does not proactively provide any credits or payments required under the guarantee, you must request the funds within 90 days from closing. Any payment made under the guarantee will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC. Please consult your tax advisor regarding any tax implications.
6) Employees of Guild or its affiliates and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the program.
7) The guarantee is not transferable or assignable. Guild reserves the right to amend or terminate this program and the guarantee at any time except as to qualified home purchasers with submitted applications prior to the date of the amendment or termination.
8) All payments made under this guarantee shall be the only recourse and obligation of Guild under this program. Any other indirect, special or consequential damages due to Guild’s failure to timely close a loan are hereby disclaimed.
9) The guarantee and this program only apply to purchase loan applications received by Guild on or after April 15th, 2019.