MESA COUNTY, Colo. (KKCO/KJCT)-- Fire crews in the Grand Valley are working to figure out how a pair of fires started overnight.
Around 10 p.m. Tuesday, Crews said trash caught fire in the front yard of a home in the 300 block of Fifth Street in Clifton. At one point, crews reported the flames to be at least 5 feet high. The Clifton Fire District is investigating.
Meanwhile, a storage building is a complete loss after another fire broke out. It happened just after midnight on Wednesday in the 2700 block of C 3/4 Road in Grand Junction.
No one was hurt in either fire.