We take a look at Forbes Magazine's list of the top 10 hot billionaire heiresses.
10) The children of Virgin Group CEO Richard Branson, Holly (left) and Sam
9) Tamara Ecclestone, daughter of Formula 1 chief Bernie Ecclestone
8) Delphine Arnault (seen here with top British designer Julien MacDonald) is the daughter of Bernard Arnault, the head of Louis-Vitton Moet Hennesy luxury goods firm, which owns Christian Dior.
7) Amanda Hearst (right) and sister Lydia (center) are heiress to William Randolph Hearst's media empire
6) Aerin Lauder (seen here with fashion designer Tom Ford) is the granddaughter of the legendary Estée Lauder
5) Dylan Lauren with her father, famous designer Ralph Lauren (right)
4) Actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a billionaire heir to the Louis Dreyfus Group, one of the world's largest commodities trading and merchandising firm.
3) Nicky Hilton, Paris' sister and also heir to the Hilton Hotel fortune
2) Ivanka Trump, daughter of Ivana and Donald Trump
1) Paris Hilton, great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, founder of Hilton Hotels
Sign up for Breaking News, Daily Headlines, Severe Weather Alerts & more!