Find out which college majors are most likely to land you a well-paying job.
A new salary survey from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) shows what majors pay the highest starting salaries for college graduates. Perhaps not surprisingly, science degrees dominate this year's list.
10. Information Sciences and Systems ($56,100 average starting salary)
9. Construction Science/Management ($56,600)
8. Finance ($57,300)
7. Civil Engineering ($57,600)
6. Electrical/Electronics and Communications Engineering ($62,300)
5. Mechanical Engineering ($62,900)
4. Aerospace/Aeronautical/Astronautical Engineering ($64,000)
3. Computer Science ($64,400)
2. Chemical Engineering ($66,400)
1. Computer Engineering ($70,400)
Click here to read more about the list from NACE.
Sign up for Breaking News, Daily Headlines, Severe Weather Alerts & more!