Men's Health magazine has compiled a list of the 100 fittest men of all time. See if you agree with the Top 20.
Men's Health magazine has compiled a list of the 100 fittest men of all time. See if you agree with the magazine's picks for the top 20.
20. Richard Simmons, fitness guru and TV personality
19. Eugene Sandow, strongman at 1883 World’s Columbian Exposition who is credited with creating the sport of bodybuilding
18. Chuck Norris, actor and martial arts expert
17. Mark Wahlberg, actor, former rapper and model
16. David Beckham, soccer player
15. Muhammad Ali, boxer
14. Jackie Robinson, professional baseball player
13. Greg LeMond, cyclist, first American to win the Tour de France
12. Sylvester Stallone, actor
11. Ashton Eaton, Olympic gold medalist in the decathlon, world record holder in both the decathlon and heptathlon
10. Bjorn Daehlie, Norwegian skier, Olympian who holds more medals than any other winter athlete
9. Manny Pacquiao, boxer, member of Philippines House of Representatives
8. Lance Armstrong, cyclist, seven-time Tour de France winner before his wins were vacated by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency
7. Cristiano Ronaldo, soccer player
6. Jim Thorpe, gold medalist in the pentathlon and decathlon at the 1912 Olympics and a baseball, football and basketball player
5. Herschel Walker, professional football player
4. Jack LaLanne, fitness guru known as the "the godfather of fitness"
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor, former body builder and governor of California
2. Bruce Lee, actor and martial artist
1. Michael Phelps, swimmer, record holder for most medals won by an Olympian
See the full list on the Men's Health website.
Sign up for Breaking News, Daily Headlines, Severe Weather Alerts & more!