MONTROSE, Colo. The Montrose County Coroner's Office has determined that Jodie Anne Valerio died due to exposure to the cold on the Uncompahgre Plateau.
The 47-year-old Valerio was found deceased by the Montrose County Sheriff's Office in the Sawmill Mesa area. Toxicology tests also revealed the presence of methamphetamine and MDMA (ecstacy) in her system.
The manner of death will be certified as accidental.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.