Forbes has released its annual list of the highest-paid women in Hollywood. See if your favorite star made the list.
Forbes has released its annual list of the highest-paid women in Hollywood. Find out if your favorite star is among them.
10. (tie) Gisele Bundchen ($45 million) -- The world's most powerful supermodel is still an endorsement queen at 32, especially in her native Brazil.
10. Judy Scheindlin ($45 million) -- With Oprah out of the way, Judge Judy is now sitting pretty as the queen of syndicated TV shows.
10. (tie) Katy Perry ($45 million) -- Perry joins Michael Jackson as the only two musicians in history to have five No. 1 singles from the same album.
7. (tie) Jennifer Lopez ($52 million) -- The Latina performer may be the most powerful entertainer on the planet, with projects in almost every corner of the industry.
7. (tie) Lady Gaga ($52 million) -- In addition to the platinum success of her latest album, and the launch of her very own social network, Gaga focused on philanthropic work in 2012.
5. (tie) Ellen Degeneres ($53 million) -- The star and executive producer of the daytime talk-show hit "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" also acted as executive producer of Bethenny Frankel's daytime show debut during a six-week test this summer.
5. (tie) Rihanna ($53 million) -- The Barbados-born beauty landed on Forbes' Celebrity 100 list for the first time thanks to hits like "We Found Love" and "Talk That Talk," as well as endorsements with the likes of Vita Coco and Nivea.
3. Taylor Swift ($57 million) -- Swift benefitted from a huge tour this year and continues to cash in on her 2010 album "Speak," which has now sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
2. Britney Spears ($58 million) -- The new "X Factor" judge blasts back onto this year's list with 75 concerts in the past 12 months and millions from endorsements and a fragrance line with Elizabeth Arden.
1. Oprah Winfrey ($165 million) -- America's only African-American billionaire weathered some negative headlines in the past year, but her Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) looks to be turning the corner, according to Forbes.
Click here to read more about this year's list from Forbes.
Sign up for Breaking News, Daily Headlines, Severe Weather Alerts & more!