***You must agree to the rules in order to enter the contest***
- How it works: No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. There is no cash exchange value for prizes, and prizes are not transferable. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. The Best Seat in the House promotion is sponsored by American Furniture Warehouse, July 2 – July 16, 2012.
- Eligibility: Must be 18 or older to enter. The contest is open to all legal US residents of Colorado. Employees of KJCT News 8, NPG, Inc., its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, all sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of this contest and their respective employees, families and assigns are not eligible to enter. Limit one prize per household.
- To Enter: Contestants will go to American Furniture Warehouse, located at 2570 American Way, Grand Junction to enter the contest. Contestants will go to kjct8.com to answer the question to be entered in the contest. Only one entry per day is allowed. Contestants may win the grand prize of a gift certificate to American Furniture Warehouse for a recliner or loveseat, valued up to $500, plus Four (4) premium tickets to attend the PBR event at the Mesa County Fairgrounds, valued at $180, on Thursday, July 19th, 2012. Deadline for entry is July 15. Winning entry will be selected at random on Monday June 16, 2012, from all entries received. Winner will be notified by phone and/or email by a representative of KJCT and/or American Furniture Warehouse. Acceptance of the prize offered constitutes permission to use the winners name and or likeness for advertising, for advertising/trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Selection of Grand Prize Winner: One (1) winner will be selected at random from all entries submitted at American Furniture Warehouse. Winner will be notified by phone and/or email and must identify themselves with a valid driver’s license or state identification card and complete and sign affidavit of eligibility, release and indemnification in the time period specified by the station to claim prize. The prize must be claimed by June 19th by 5pm at the American Furniture Warehouse location, located at 2570 American Way, Grand Junction. Prize not claimed by the above date will be forfeited. NO substitution or transfer of prize will be permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Payment of all taxes, fees and procurement of all licenses is solely the responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- Conditions: The contestants and winners release to the owners and employees of KJCT 8 News, KJCT8.com and NPG, Inc., its parents and subsidiaries and affiliates, all sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies and all other associated with the development and execution of this contest and their respective employees, families, and assigns from and against any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest and the awarding and use of the prizes including liability for personal injury and or property damage. By entering, unless prohibited by law, the winners consent to use of their names, photographs, and/or likeness for advertising or publicity for this similar promotion without compensation. KJCT News 8 and KJCT8.com retain the discretion to make decision regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions of KJCT News 8 and KJCT8.com are final. KJCT News 8 and KJCT8.com are not responsible for any computer and/or email malfunctions, failure of any email provider service, or any other impediment to downloading of entries.
- Responsibility & Liability: The sponsors, KJCT News 8, KJCT8.com, American Furniture Warehouse, and Professional Bull Riders, Inc. assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injuries resulting from the use of or acceptance of any prize. The Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to interpret compliance with the letter and intent of these rules, and to disqualify any applicant deemed to have violated these rules or have filled out any application incorrectly at any time prior to the distribution of prize(s). Additions or deletions to the rules are subject to change without notice. In the event the contest is postponed for any reason, the timetable may be altered at the discretion of KJCT News 8.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend upon the number of people entering each day.
- Estimated Value: The value of the prize is $680
- Winners list: For a complete list of winners, send a stamped, self addressed envelope with your request after June 19th to:
KJCT News 8
8 Foresight Circle
Grand Junction CO 81505
Attn: LuAnn Hasbrouck
Thank you for your entry and for
watching KJCT News 8!