Find out which colleges and universities will get you the most bang for your buck.
The Princeton Review ranks which colleges and universities will get you the best bang for your buck with its 2013 Best Value Colleges list. Here are the top 10 among public and private schools.
(Public Colleges) 10. University of Georgia (Athens)
9. University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
8. State University of New York at Binghamton
7. University of Wisconsin - Madison
6. North Carolina State University (Raleigh)
5. University of California - Los Angeles
4. College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, Va.)
3. New College of Florida (Sarasota)
2. University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
1. University of Virginia (Charlottesville)
(Private Colleges) 10. Grinnell College (Grinnell, Iowa)
9. Claremont McKenna College (Claremont, Calif.)
8. Hamilton College (Clinton, N.Y.)
7. Rice University (Houston)
6. Yale University (New Haven, Conn.)
5. Pomona College (Claremont, Calif.)
4. Princeton University (Princeton, N.J.)
3. Williams College (Williamstown, Mass.)
2. Harvard College (within Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.)
1. Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, Pa.)
Click here to read more about the Princeton Review's 2013 Best Value Colleges list.
Sign up for Breaking News, Daily Headlines, Severe Weather Alerts & more!