The community got together on Saturday to try and learn how to save lives.
A man that lives on Orchard Mesa claims he had to go to the emergency room after allegedly being hit with a pesticide mist from the Grand River Mosquito Control District.
A fire restriction went into effect Thursday night, but that isn't stopping fireworks stands from starting to pop up over the Grand Valley.
Triple digit heat, no rain, and winds moving in is a perfect recipe for fire. An all open burning ban in Mesa County went into place Thursday night.